Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully before using the web-based application Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) provided by Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd.
"Administrator" means Corporate Rewards Ltd, the programme administrator on behalf of Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd.
“Data Protection Legislation” means (i) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679);
"Participant", “User” or “You” means Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd Aftermarket Dealer.
"Programme" means Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and all its component parts.
“Promoter” means Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN - “we” or “us” may also be referred to in these Terms (and “our” shall be construed accordingly).
"Website" means Vodafone Automotive Drive – Aftermarket: https://driveaftermarket.automotive.vodafone.com/
By using the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
We may also modify these Terms from time-to-time and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). You will be alerted to any modifications to the Terms. Accordingly, your continued access or use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) is deemed to be Your acceptance of the modified Terms.
1.2 Use of Services
“Services” (“Services” refers to the content and functionality of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket)) are those provided on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services as set out in these Terms or on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
We may make “Changes” (“Changes” refer to additions, improvements, removals or terminations) to such Services on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). Any such Changes shall be subject to these Terms and can be done without notice. It is the Participant’s responsibility to familiarise itself with these terms and conditions on a regular basis for possible changes. Where possible, we will provide advance notice of major Changes to the Services and/or Terms on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). By accessing the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), you accept that you are bound by the current Terms the time of your access.
2 User of service
User or Users of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) may do the following solely for the purpose of using the Services:
- view and download Marketing assets and collateral including Marketing imagery, logos, product & service information
- create co-brands and merchandise
- print downloadable assets
- This Programme is open to Participants who are resident in the UK and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. This Programme cannot be combined with any other Programmes, offers or rebates.
- You may only use the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) if you are a, or are employed by a Aftermarket Dealer.
2.2 What you must do when using the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) / Access information
- To access the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), you may be given, or able to choose, a user identification code and password (“Access Information”), which you must treat as confidential. You must not disclose your Access Information to any third party.
- As a user of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), you must register an account with Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). This is done via the registration page on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or via the email sent to you by the Administrator. It is your responsibility to provide accurate information and notify us of any changes. Vodafone may verify this registration. Vodafone reserves the right to deny approval of your registration if it deems that the application is not appropriate or fraudulent.
- You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. You shall immediately notify Us of any known or suspected unauthorised use(s) of Your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of Your password. You are fully responsible for all usage and activity on Your account. Notwithstanding anything else herein, we reserve the right to pursue any and all claims against You and any user of Your account. Your account is valid only while You are employed by the organisation listed on Your initial registration application. You are prohibited from accessing Your account immediately upon termination with that organisation.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access to the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services obtained using your Access Information and that you are liable for all such activities conducted through your account whether authorised or not. You must inform the Promoter or Administrator immediately and no later than 24 hours if your Access Information becomes known to any unauthorised user. This includes loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure of your password. You are fully responsible for all usage and activity on Your account. Notwithstanding anything else herein, we reserve the right to pursue any and all claims against You and any user of Your account. Your account is valid only while You are employed by the organisation listed on Your initial registration application. You are prohibited from accessing Your account immediately upon termination with that organisation.
- You shall notify Us as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours (i) if You are granted access to information which You do not, acting reasonably, believe that you should, due to Your function/role/company/organisation, have access to and/or (ii) if You become aware that someone within Your company/organisation has been granted access to information which You do not, acting reasonably, believe that they should, due to their function/role, have access to. Vodafone reserves the right to modify the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services or suspend or terminate the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms. Vodafone has the right to disable any Access Information, whether chosen by you or allocated by us. Users within a Vodafone Automotive Aftermarket Dealer business (as notified to Vodafone from time to time) will have access to the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) at their discretion until Vodafone is notified otherwise. Vodafone has the right to disable any Access Information, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
2.3 What you must not do while using the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket)
As a user of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) you must use its Services in an appropriate and lawful manner, including, without limitation, that you may not:
- save as specifically authorised by Vodafone, copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, licence, transmit, sell, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Services
- replicate the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or create a separate border around any part of the Content or Services (also known as “framing”)(“Content” means all data, information, material and content, including but not limited to text, pictures, photographs, software, video, music, sound and graphics);
- remove, change or obscure in any way anything on Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), save as specifically authorised by Vodafone;
- remove or delete other users of the Service;
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software used in the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law);
- use the Services and anything available from the Services for illegal purposes or in breach of any applicable laws, statutes and regulations or codes of practice;
- remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or obtained as a result of the Services;
- save as specifically authorised by Vodafone, copy or use any material from the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services for any commercial purpose other than to promote Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd – you must specifically not use the Services on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) to promote other telecommunications networks / technology companies.
- receive, access or transmit any Content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, indecent, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account, nor interfere with service to any user, host or network, nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd’s legitimate web pages or use the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct;
- misuse the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), the server on which our depository of resources is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Hub. You must not attack our Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would breach a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) will cease immediately.
- when creating co-branded collateral using the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), you shall only add to these materials logos, trademarks or any intellectual property to which you own the rights or is duly authorised to use.
3. Proprietary Rights
- All trademarks used on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services are the trademarks of Vodafone or one of Vodafone’s group companies, or a third party whose trademarks Vodafone is authorised to use on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or any part thereof, whether presented to you by Vodafone or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights are expressly reserved.
- You are only allowed to use the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services as set out in these Terms and nothing on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services shall be construed as conferring any licence or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Vodafone, any member of the Vodafone’s group companies or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
4. Liability for Content
- It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services in any way that they are suitable for your purposes and up to date.
- You acknowledge that Vodafone is unable to exercise control over the security or subject matter of Content passing over the Vodafone network, Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) or via the Services and Vodafone hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing Content of whatever nature.
- You agree that if you view, or are given access to, any Content on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), which you know or suspect you are not permitted to view or have access to, you must stop viewing such Content and report this to Vodafone immediately.
5. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits either party’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence; fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, which may apply to the Services, the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), or any Content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with (a) use of, or inability to use, the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket); or (b) use of or reliance on any Content displayed on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
- Vodafone will not be liable for (a) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (b) business interruption; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or (e) any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Vodafone will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
- Vodafone will not be liable for anything outside our reasonable control.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Vodafone harmless from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from your use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred by Vodafone as a result of such use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services or your breach or non-observance of any of these Terms.
For the purposes of this section “Confidential Information” is any information on the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), which we expressly notify you is confidential i.e. it will expressly show a confidentiality mark on the associate document – if this is the case:
- Not disclose any Confidential Information except to such third parties as authorised in writing; and take all steps necessary or appropriate to protect any Confidential Information against unauthorised disclosure or use, and shall promptly notify Vodafone of any unauthorised disclosure or use of any Confidential Information, and shall take all actions that Vodafone reasonably requests to prevent any further unauthorised use or disclosure of the same.
- The obligation set out in this clause shall not apply to the extent, but only to the extent, that any Confidential Information:
- becomes generally available to the public through no fault of Yours
- is or has been disclosed to You, directly or indirectly, by any person that is under no obligation of non-disclosure to Vodafone; or
- is required to be disclosed under any applicable law, rule, regulation or governmental order. Before disclosure You shall inform Vodafone of such disclosure and of which Confidential Information and to what extent it is disclosed, and shall co-operate with Vodafone to seek a maximum protective order or measurement.
- Confidential Information definition: Confidential Information – Information which would reasonably be regarded as confidential by a business person concerning the operations, business, services, knowhow, suppliers, customers, or products of the disclosing party disclosed by one party to the other party before the Commencement Date. Vodafone’s Confidential Information included passwords, PINS, and security information, which are used to access the Services.
7. Data Protection/Privacy
- If You choose to register for Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), You agree to provide Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd with the data as requested in relation to the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the registration form.
- Participants must ensure that they comply with their own obligations under applicable data protection legislation including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
- You warrant that You will not do anything that will place either party in breach of their data protection obligations.
- Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket), use “cookies” to enable You to sign in to our services and to help personalise Your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to You. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your computer.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store Your preferences and other information on Your computer in order to save You time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display Your personalised content and appropriate advertising on Your later visits to these sites.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. If You choose to accept cookies, You also have the ability to later delete cookies that You have accepted. If You choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
- You can find out more information by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
- We have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) at any time at Our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). We will make every attempt to notify you in advance if such changes occur.
- The content on our Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or retraining from any action on the basis of the content of our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our side, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Any promotions operated through Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) shall be subject to the terms and conditions relating to the particular promotion.
11. Disclaimer of warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket). All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
12. Termination of Services / Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket)
- Vodafone may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and/or the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) immediately and without prior notice at any time for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and the Services or for any other reason at its sole discretion
- Vodafone reserves the right to or suspend or terminate the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and/or the Services or access to part or all of them at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- In the event that you cease to do business with Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd, you will immediately cease to have access to Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket) and any associated Brand / sales promotion materials. You must immediately remove any public representation of Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd from your business.
13. Applicable Law
These Terms any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes and claims, which may arise out of, or in connection with the Terms.
14. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Us in respect of Your use of the Vodafone Automotive Drive (Aftermarket).
15. S5 and S5+ Promotions
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd’s Programme
This Programme runs from Friday,29th April 2022 and is live during specific incentive time periods defined by Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd - these dates will be communicated by email to Vodafone Automotive UK Aftermarket Dealers.
By taking part in the programme, accessing the participant account, transacting points, or using any other aspect of the Programme or Website, the Participant will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Website terms. The Promoter shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions and/or to amend, suspend, withdraw or cancel the Programme including for the avoidance of doubt any associated rewards at any time and without prior notice. These terms and conditions together with any other instructions listed elsewhere on the Website form the full terms and conditions. It is the Participant’s responsibility to familiarise itself with these terms and conditions on a regular basis for possible changes.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that acts in any fraudulent manner, attempts to bypass the security of the website or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the programme, who tampers with the entry process or reward redemption, or may benefit from such tampering.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility in relation to the Website for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission.
Participants must not register nor use the Website on behalf of another individual. Only one e-mail address per Participant will be allowed for registration.
In the event of any disputes relating to the Programme or points awarded, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. All disputes relating to Rewards products and fulfilment will be at the discretion of the Administrator.
To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter, Administrator and/or their employees, contractors, suppliers and agents associated with the programme, shall not be liable for and shall be held blameless for any loss, damage, injury or any claim whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) as a result of or arising from a person participating in the Programme and associated publicity.
The Promoter and/or The Administrator cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this Programme agree that the Promoter and the Administrator will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this Programme. Nothing in this clause shall limit the Promoter’s or The Administrator’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence.
Where Participants are given notice of Programme termination, all points must be redeemed 30 days following notification of the end of the Programme.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
This Programme is open to Participants who are a resident in the United Kingdom and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees must obtain the prior permission of their employer to participate in this scheme. This Programme cannot be combined with any other Programmes, offers or rebates.
Participants of a sales incentive shall only earn Rewards Points on eligible sales of qualifying products or services.
Employees of the Promoter, their employees, contractors, suppliers and agents associated with the programme are not eligible to participate in sales related Programmes.
In order to participate in the Programme, Participants must register on the Website and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Once registered, Participants may log their sales of either Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 or Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 Plus products. Sales may only be logged where Vehicle Identification Number returns a match on the Website.
The Promoter is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Participation constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure to follow Programme terms and conditions, any abuse of the Programme, any conduct detrimental to the interests of either the Promoter or the Administrator, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to the Promoter may result in the termination of his or her participation, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both.
Reward points will be awarded to each Participant based on approved claims of a Participants sale of the qualifying either Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 or Vodafone Protect & Connect S5 Plus products. Reward points will not be awarded for declined sales.
Sales must be logged within 60 days of the sales date – Sales will not be processed as Approved Claims or Rewards points given for claims made outside of this period.
Participants may opt to either:
save points awarded for redemption at a later date; or
redeem some or all of the points awarded for prizes through the Website
Points must be redeemed via the Website. Prizes, once chosen, can only be changed if the redeemer contacts us within 24 hours of the redemption. There is no cash alternative.
Participant points will expire after 12 months of allocation to the Participant’s account unless redemptions are made within that 12 month period.
Any fraudulent activity of accounts, points balances, voucher codes and reward redemptions may result in the termination of Participants account and the cancellation of accrued points or rewards orders placed or both. The Promoter and Administrator shall seek to recover from the Participant any losses incurred as a result of fraudulent activity.
Points may only be redeemed via the Programme Website Administrator. Prizes, once chosen, can only be changed if the redeemer contacts us within 24 hours of the redemption.
Points cannot be redeemed for cash or any other kind of payment by the Promoter to the Participant.
Participants may not combine points with other forms of payment, pool, transfer or combine points with any other participant or Programme in order to redeem rewards.
Experience day rewards will be fulfilled by the participant’s direct arrangement with the experience supplier.
In the case of a Reward item not being available, The Administrator will contact the Participant within 7 days of placing the order and offer a replacement item of similar value. If the Participant does not wish to accept the replacement item, the points value will be re-credited.
The Administrator reserves the right to remove or include any reward from the range at its discretion and Participants may not rely upon the continued availability of a reward category or reward item. The Administrator will honour any Rewards that have already been ordered by a Participant prior to any price alterations.
The delivery of reward items will be made within 28 days of placement of order unless otherwise stated on the website or by email communication.
The delivery of all reward items will be made to the address as supplied by the Participant at the time of order. The delivery address for reward items should be to an address where the item can be signed for. If there is nobody available to sign for receipt of the goods then the delivery company will usually leave a card with contact details for the Participant to arrange delivery again. Where a rearranged delivery is made and there is nobody present to sign for the item the supplier may at their discretion charge for re-delivery costs and this will be passed on to the Participant.
Delivery of damaged items must be refused and items found to be damaged on delivery or after opening packaging must be advised within 48 hours to the Supplier customer service team to enable timely follow up with the third party supplier or courier and arrange for a replacement to be shipped. Couriers will generally not accept liability for damages or lost items beyond this time frame.
Where a signed-for delivery is made to the Participant but delivery is not possible for whatever reason, The Administrator will arrange for re-delivery at the earliest possible opportunity but there may be charges incurred by the participant from the courier or similar service provider for re-attempting delivery for which the Participant shall be liable.
Returns and faults
Returns of reward items will be arranged for the Participant if there is a fault with the reward item or it is damaged provided the issue is reported to The Administrator within 48 hours of receipt. Couriers will not generally accept liability for damages or lost items beyond this time frame.
If the Participant wishes to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
The Participant acknowledges that some reward items are not returnable and non-refundable (i.e. customised items, made to order, perishable goods such as flowers/food or personal items such as jewellery or cosmetics).
Where faults develop after 14 days from receipt, these will be subject to manufacturer warranties.
Vouchers and Gift Cards
From time to time the retailers who provide vouchers or gift cards may experience temporary delays or stock shortages. In the event that delays will impact on the Administrator’s ability to deliver the order as scheduled, the Administrator will advise the Participant and discuss appropriate actions.
• In the event of a gift card or voucher being lost or stolen in transit, The Administrator will investigate whether the card or voucher has been used.
• If the card has been dispatched via 1st or 2nd Class Royal Mail Service and has not been redeemed, The Administrator will issue a replacement card
• If the card has been dispatched via 1st or 2nd Class Royal Mail Service and has been redeemed the participant will be charged for a replacement card
• If the card has been dispatched by Special Delivery or other courier service and the delivery has been signed for at the correct address, the participant will be charged for a replacement card; if the card has been incorrectly delivered The Administrator will investigate and replace as appropriate.
Where a Participant reports a voucher or gift card as lost or stolen, the Participant acknowledges that a fee is deducted from the balance of the card for the issuance of a replacement. The Administrator is not liable for any refusal of a retailer to deactivate or provide credit or replacement of a lost or stolen gift card or voucher. Once a gift card or voucher is delivered, the Participant assumes all risk and liabilities for the gift cards and voucher and no refunds will be made.
Some prizes and rewards may be considered a taxable benefit to the recipients and may give rise to tax or National Insurance or other local tax implications.
The Promoter has set up a Taxed Award Scheme and, at its own discretion, will pay the tax liability and National Insurance contributions arising on rewards on behalf of relevant recipients, limited to the tax liability at the Basic Rate of tax.
The Promoter retains the right to withdraw this Taxed Award Scheme in the future and if this situation arises then Participants will be given notice of this change. There is not a recipient contractual right in this respect.
This Programme is administrated by Corporate Rewards Ltd on behalf of Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd
Promoter: Vodafone Automotive UK Ltd. Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN